Saturday, March 27, 2010

Golden Skewer

I want to say this place had good eats and I'd be rolling back another day. I didn't know this place existed until there was a party held here by our small group. I'm a lover of middle eastern foods and this place DELIVERED our party was about 10 peope and we were celebrating a surprise birthday. They sat us eventhough our entire party wasn't there and I like that kind of service. We started out with appetizers which was varies hummas on a platter and it came with fresh bread and pita's. I really enjoyed the goat cheese strings. Afterwards we all ordered our own dish. I do have to say the Lentil soup was good and I enjoyed it eventhough it wasn't my order. I ordered the lamp chops I was a little disappointed that one chop they gave me had little to no meat on it and I was wondering why they even gave it to me. Otherwise I would have given it a 1/2 star more if I could. The ambiance here was cheerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment